About Hotel Ruby
Hotel Ruby is a 1960s, renovated motor inn-turned-boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Spokane. Our cozy, 37 room hotel enables us to deliver personal service at affordable rates. We have been featured in USA Today, Northwest Travel Magazine, Spokane Coeur d’Alene Living, and more.
Visit us in the heart of downtown Spokane, on 1st Avenue and Lincoln Street. Steps away from three of the great Spokane entertainment venues: The Bing Crosby Theater, the Fox Theater (home of the Spokane Symphony) and the Knitting Factory Concert House. Only three blocks from the lovely Riverfront Park, River Park Square Mall, featuring the Apple Store, AMC Theaters, Nordstrom, North Face and other great stores! Walking distance from the INB Performing Arts Center (home of the Broadway shows) and Spokane's Convention Center. A short car ride from the Arena, home of the Spokane Chiefs, Spokane Shock and the biggest concert venue in Spokane. Located in the midst of all the great downtown restaurants and coffee houses.
Hotel Ruby is artistic, modern and comfortable. Our guests enjoy warm hospitality. We will meet your needs!
- Complimentary continental breakfast, featuring delicious coffee from local gourmet coffee roaster Thomas Hammer
- On-site parking and overflow-lot parking $5 per night
- Onsite lounge (Sapphire Lounge)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary bicycles for guest use
- Dog-friendly accomodations ($25 fee per stay)
- Additional roll-away beds available ($10 fee per stay)
- 100% non-smoking rooms
- Guest laundry facility
- Free local phone calls
- Workout room- located at our sister property Ruby2, just 1 block away.
- Meeting space - Sapphire Lounge or across the street in the stylish Ovations room located in the historic Bing Crosby Theater - based on availability
CHECK-IN 3:00 PM
CHECK-OUT 11:00 AM