HOTEL POLICIES & FEES
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out.
Know Before You Go: There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
• Check-in time starts at: 3 PM
• Check-out time is: 11 AM
• Must be 18 or older to check in.
• Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
• Guests must show current, government-issued photo identification at the time of check-in.
• Photo identification and credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
• A $200 cash deposit, in addition to the cost of the room, is required for guests paying cash
• Credit/debit cards are preauthorized for an additional $50 for incidentals.
• Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
• Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Cancel by 3PM local hotel time at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night + tax cancellation fee
• Hoopfest weekend reservations require at least a 30-day cancellation notice prior to the arrival date. Credit cards will be charged for the total amount of stay 30 days prior to the arrival date.
• Bloomsday and all other Blackout Date reservations require at least a 7-day cancellation notice prior to the arrival date. Credit cards will be charged for the total amount 7 days prior to the arrival date.
• Dogs Only (Dog Fee = $25 per pet per stay + tax)
• Max 2 dogs per stay
• No guest may leave their dog unattended in car in hotel lot at any time
• Onsite and overflow parking available for $5 per night per car
• Onsite parking is limited (first come first served)